Tips to Choose Bridesmaid Dresses
If you think decore, venue search, flowers, and choosing a wedding dress are tough tasks then let us clear that misconception for you. While you may try to find that exact type of decor or wedding dress for yourself, the choice is completely up to you and your preferences. But when it comes to choosing a bridesmaid's dress, let us tell you, THAT is the most daunting task.
As a bride, you not only have to choose what your bridesmaids will wear, BUT ALSO make sure that they like what they are wearing and feel comfortable in their outfits to enjoy your big day with you. The colour or style you like may probably not be your first choice of colour and design. And if you have 4-5 or even more bridesmaids then be ready to face whatever may come over you!
Just joking. Isn’t that why you are here searching for an answer?
Well, you are just right in place. In this post, we will give you quick tips that will help you with bridesmaids' dress hire and keep you headache free and your bridesmaids genuinely happy for the pictures!
1. Get an idea of the colour & design that your bridesmaid prefer. While this may seem time-consuming but it can be your best start which makes everything else easier. Ask them about their preferred gown style and have a chat about the colour all of them can agree on. Most importantly, make sure the colour of your bridesmaid's dresses compliments your wedding gown.
2. Choose a dress that is reusable. As your bridesmaid will be paying for their own dress (that’s what traditionally happens) it is only fair that you choose a dress that they can wear again.
3. Make sure they look beautiful. Traditionally people usually avoid dresses that will outshine the bridesmaids more than the bride herself. But that is far from the truth. According to us, bridesmaids will complement the bride if they look good.
If you are the type of bride that wants her bridesmaid to enjoy her wedding whilst complimenting her wedding dress then choose wedding outfits that make them look beautiful.
4. Create a cohesive look. If you want that you and your bridesmaid to complement each other's look, then the best way to do that is by adding one or two elements closely together (not too alike). For eg, if your wedding theme is soft pink and white, and your bridesmaids are wearing a combination of that, then you can add soft pink and white flowers to your wedding bouquet to make everything look cohesive.
This is one of the best ways to give your wedding a minimal and subtle look while having a mix of traditional and modern styles.
5. Stick to a budget. As your bridesmaids will be paying for their own dresses it is only fair that you stick within a budget and avoid going for something extremely expensive. While you may want something fancy or glossy for them, be mindful and look for dresses that are easily affordable (for your bridesmaids) without putting a strain on their pockets.
6. Hire the bridesmaid's dress. One of the easiest ways to get an amazing designer bridesmaids dress hire in Melbourne is through Closets Space. If you want your bridesmaids to look the best on your wedding day without burning a hole in their pocket, then we are your best choice. You can find a range of colours and designs from our collection and make your dream wedding look come true while being within budget.
Visit Closets Space Website
If you are looking for a designer dress hire for an event, occasion or your birthday and save money then visit Clostes Space today. We have a range of designer dresses from formal dress hire to race day dress hire that you can choose from.